Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It was released on August 22, 2013 for iOS and Android, November 13 for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, and January 15, 2014 for BlackBerry 10
OpenGL 2 , OpenGL 3
Current Version: 2.4.0h
File Size: 33 MB | 1.47 GB
With more than 10 millions of fan players worldwide, Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper.
What's New 3.5.6
- added an option to enable/disable ghost
- added an option to select transparent / non transparent ghost (useful to simulate tandem drifting);
- added a button to restore purchases made on a different device
- fixed an issue with points calculation that made possible artificially high scores by making a very long race
- fixed an issue with new championship not set as unlocked when previous last championship was won with gold cup.
- several bugs fixed
Our latest free update includes a new Story Mode Skin Pack! Don one of 27 new skins and try your hand at our free Story Mode-themed map: http://aka.ms/storymodemap. Assemble a team of adventurers and see how long you can survive!
Requires: Android 1.6 and up
Size: 20 MB
Current Version: 0.14.2
What's New 0.14.2
- Various bug fixes.
Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor’s Choice on Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear. Over 2,000,000 users around the world are now using Camera ZOOM FX daily.
Requires: Android 2.3 and up
Size: 5,4 MB
Current Version: 6.1.2
What's New 6.1.2
- Separate control for focus and metering! (by dragging onscreen controls)
- Add timestamp
- New focus options for startup and capture
- Enabled raw capture for timelapse
- Fix for autofocus on old phones