BlueStacks App Player Pro 184.108.40.20627 Rooted+Offline
BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks HD App Player Pro is a plateform that allows you to run applications, including games written for OS Android – on desktops, laptops and tablets and also this package contains all files to install it offline. This is a special program that uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides the correct environment for running applications for ARM-Android on a computer running Windows. Get Root (right super – user).
After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program needed Android-app, without having to use the Android-based smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface Windows.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
- Bug fixed
- Simple Launcher Interface
- SuperUser Support
- SuperSu Support
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
- Root Explorer Support
- Advanced Calculator Support
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
- Root Checker Support
- Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
- Many more…
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)
How to Make BlueStacks Rooted Using BS Easy ! [Guide] [All Versions]
BlueStacks is the well known Android emulator which is used over one million users now a days and it’s numbering been increasing day by day. Today I will show you how to make original version of any bluestacks rooted and MOD using the tool BS Easy ! First of all we need these basic installation and tool which are given below :
- Latest or any version of Original BlueStacks Installed [Latest Offline Original Version Provided]
- BS Easy Latest Version [Portable Latest Version Provided]
Steps to Make BlueStacks Rooted
Step 1 :
- Unhide all hidden folder by going to control panel > folder options [Image]
Step 2 :
- Launch BS Easy Tool and click on RegEdit option [ image ]
- Now set memory option as half of your installed memory in your PC or Laptop
Step 3 :
- Click on RootEZ and click on Autodetect From BlueStacks [ image ]
- Then click on following options given in image [ image ]
Step 4 :
- Click on Proceed button and wait for a few seconds or may be more
- After successful root; you will see the successful message on screen [ image ]
- You have done and successfully rooted bluestacks ! Enjoy !
Before Rooted [Original Version]
After Root [MOD Version]